Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fellow Runmates

Missed a night of post coz i m really too tired and too sick yesterday. But thanks for concern, i m feeling better d, just tired coz lack of sleep. Anyways, I am a guy filled with emotions, whether I am happy or sad, its clearly written on my face, and when I am really tired, I just don't talk much. You might think that this is not a good thing, but I feel that we humans has emotions, thats what make this world and everyone so unique.

And two weeks after losing my laptop, i slowly experienced how difficult life is for students without a computer at home, and how important is the school's com lab is to them, slowly understand the true meaning of "appreciation". But as I always say, y do human always need to lose something before learning how to treasure it?


Back to business, today I am shifting away from my campaign to talk about some of my batchmates also running for SRC.


Name: Sivaraj Raman
Position Running for : Vice President (Pharmacy)


My roomate for more than 3 years, one of my best friend and (former) batch rep of P1/07. I don't think there is any need to discuss how great he can be, dedicated and very effective in completing responsibilities. Just watch out for his sense of erm....sarcasm!!


Name: Low Chin Yeong
Position Running for: Treasurer

Hmm...She has been like a sister to me for some time. Very cute girl, yet energetic and commanding in her own way. The fact that I encouraged her to run for this post makes it even better! Vote for her and I guarantee your money is in a pair of safe hands!



Name: Adelin Yong
Position Running For: Public Relations Liaison



Very sweet and friendly girl, always smiling, always willing to help. Great PR skills, communicating with people surely is not a problem for her!!





Name: Soon Chun Kang
Position Running for: Sports Rep

This guy is truely amazing, he played more than 10 kinds of sports and are good in almost all of them! Great fitness, stamina and brain as well! Who is a candidate to win the sports rep other than him?




Name: Chua Sin Wee
Position Running For: Cultural and Religious rep

Strong, determined, independent and decisive, this girl stands firm in what she believe and has all the quality it takes to make a successful leader. Outspoken and not afraid to voice out her opinion, we need a voice of her in SRC!




So vote for them, not because they are from pharmacy, not because they are my batchmates, but because you feel they are capable. The choice is yours!! Gotta go get some well needed sleep, campaign in 5 batches start tomorrow!!

No comments: