Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happiness

So this will REALLY REALLY be the final post before my exam, and this is a post which has nothing to do with exam or SRC or any other stressful stuff coz I officially had enough of them and my life need some happy elements. Hmm speaking bout being happy, why not talk about random stuff that makes me happy:




A nice breakfast. MY nice breakfast is simple, waking up early in the morning and have someone fixing a breakfast for me.(do i sound like some lazy pig?) Seriously, it can be anything, I will eat it even if its a rotten egg, coz someone actually make an effort to get me a breakfast to start off my day in a high note. My ideal breakfast, hmm... a toast, sausage and scrambled eggs, pancake, coffee..something like that, but I am pretty contented in fixing my own cornflakes with fresh milk at the moment. And oh ya, green apple, not red ones will be great as well... but soon, very soon, will be able to go dimsum and tea with parents every morning at home, definitely something I look forward to...:)


Talking to people.Especially old people. I know its strange but I used to communicate better with my friend's parents rather than the friend him/herself, but in front of my own relatives, I am just a pretty quiet person, weird huh? But seeing old people smiling is a good thing, I don't mind people bore me with their past experience, just miss my grandpa!! Though I know you are somewhere watching and guarding me. I used to have this dream of helping old people cross the road, carrying them back home when they are lost (hmm sounds like some lame moral lessons, but its TRUE!!)


Green things. As in not the slimy, yucky green, but environmental green. I like to hike, I like to visit parks ( especially jogging in park opposite IMU, playground outside my house) and even my new laptop is green!! (though my favourite colour is blue) Green bugs don't work for me though, bugs in whatever colour don't work for me!! I can wake up early to watch sunset , or watch the stars at night, just that doing that by lying on the grass make me target of bugs!! Animals are different, I like animals but the only reason I don't have any pet now is coz i feel myself will be a terrible owner and I don't want any animal to die coz of my clumsiness:(


and last but not least...



Cute Stuff. I don't know if there is a rule saying that guys can't like cute stuff, but if you give me a room, and ask me to decorate it, it will probably have erm... a human sized teddy bear(erm...at least half my size), a mashimaro, erm...baby looney tunes (haha.. seriously i know someone is laughing on the other side)



Hey I am not out of my mind... When you feel down and sad, looking at something cute does at least bring a smile on your face, thats why I used to give cute soft toys as birthday present.And cute stuff, of course, include cute people :P ( yes I might be talking bout you, erhem...)

Hey I am suddenly filled with happiness, that usually happens too after I blog, so I guess BLOGGING is another thing that makes me happy... Thats all, I guess I have just written facts that people never know bout me, hmmm.... see ya after my exam

No comments: